[Can pregnant women eat cucumber in the early stage]_Cucumber_Early pregnancy_Can I eat
The diet of pregnant women is very important in the early stages of pregnancy. Cucumbers are more common vegetables. Cucumbers have cooling, diuretic, detoxifying, and other effects. However, the nutritional elements and vitamins in them are also cold foods. Pregnant women eat more and may cause contractions, Should not eat more cucumbers.
Precautions for pregnant women to eat cucumbers 1. Because cucumbers are cold, pregnant women must not be greedy, otherwise the body is likely to accumulate cold, which may cause contractions.
2. After buying cucumbers from the market, be sure to soak them in salt water for 15-20 minutes, so as to avoid any harm caused by the residual pesticide on the cucumber skin.
Do not remove its head and tail when soaking, so as to avoid loss of nutrients.
3. When eating cucumber, pregnant women should not eat with pepper, spinach, cauliflower, cabbage, tomatoes, and citrus.
4, should not discard the juice and stuffing.
5. It is not suitable to add alkali or cook after high heat.
What are the benefits of eating cucumbers for pregnant women? 1. Weight control Cucumber contains a special substance, propanoic acid, which can reduce the accumulation of trace amounts in the human body, thereby achieving the purpose of weight control.
Moreover, the cellulose in cucumber can effectively excrete the rotten substances in the human body and reduce cholesterol, and can achieve the purpose of strengthening the body.
2. Whitening skincare cucumber contains cucumber enzyme, which is a highly biologically active substance, which can better promote the metabolism of the human body, and also promote the blood circulation of the human body, so that the skin can resist oxidation.
At the same time, the vitamin C in cucumber peel and cucumber seeds is also relatively rich. Vitamin C is the natural enemy of melanin. With it, melanin will also be greatly reduced, and the purpose of whitening the skin will be achieved, and the skin’s elasticity will become better.
3. Promote digestion of cucumber can improve constipation and dry stool, because eating cucumber raw can promote gastrointestinal motility.
The symptoms of constipation in pregnant women can be alleviated by eating raw cucumbers.